Date and Time
May 28, 2020 - 4:00 PM
The Miami-Dade Citizens' Independent Transportation Trust will be meeting virtually due to the COVID-19 Pandemic on Thursday, May 28th, 2020 at 4 PM.
- CITT Full Trust Meeting (5/28) Agenda (PDF)
- Update: Items C & D regarding the City of Homestead (more info in the agenda) have been deferred indefinitely.
The public may leave a comment for the CITT through the following means:
- Calling 305-679-0217 no later than 5 p.m. on Wednesday, May 27, 2020, and leaving a voice message, which will be played during the Transportation Trust meeting
- Sending an e-mail to email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. on Wednesday, May 27, 2020, which will be read into the record during the meeting
- Calling 305-679-0218 during the ‘Citizens’ Comments’ portion of the meeting.
Voice messages or e-mails read into the record shall not exceed two minutes. Members of the public who leave a voice message or e-mail need to include his/her name, address and the Transportation Trust agenda item number(s) he/she wishes to address. Only the first two minutes will be played or read into the record for a reasonable opportunity to be heard.
Anyone with questions, or who requires additional information regarding this virtual meeting, is asked to call the Transportation Trust at 305-375-1357.
To request materials in accessible format, sign language interpreters, and/or any accommodation to participate in any County-sponsored program or meeting, please call Nya Lake, 305-375-1326 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org, five days in advance to initiate your request. TTY users may also call 711 (Florida Relay Service).
MDT COVID-19 Response
The Miami-Dade Department of Transportation and Public Works is responding to the COVID-19...
The CITT (Citizens' Independent Transportation Trust) is the independent trust that overse...
Rail-Volution will be holding their annual conference for 2020 in Miami. The conference wi...
The Riders Alliance Transit Treks will be a series of community outreach events where some...
Candidate Report Card
This summer, the Miami Riders Alliance is bringing you the Riders Alliance Candidate Repor...
Better Bus Stops
We're aiming to raise awareness for better bus stops in #ourcounty. Let's make Miami-Dade ...